none
Microsoft Outlook - Group issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

As you can see in attached screenshot, Group bar is larger than normal.

Can you help?

Kind regards

Stratos

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Stratos,

If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can send the picture to the GBSD TN Office Information Collection: ibsofc@microsoft.com. Please involve the thread URL in the email message for easy follow-up.

Do you mean Office 365 Groups in the Folder Pane?

In this case, we can try resetting navigation pane to test the results.

To do this, please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /resetnavpane and then press Enter.

Please feel free to post back if I’ve misunderstood anything.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:44 AM
  • 
    Friday, May 24, 2019 11:15 AM
  • Hi Stratos,

I'd like to recommend you create a new profile to test the results.

Have you tried safe mode above? Does it work for you?

If issue persists, we can also repair Office. To do this, please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Right click your Office suit and then choose Change. Click Repair.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 27, 2019 5:03 AM
  • Hi Stratos,

I'm writing to see how is everything going on with this issue.

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:26 AM