none
sign out versus log off RRS feed

• Question

• If I select Sign Out in the Lync window, then does my presence appear the same to others as if I log off of my workstation?

Thanks
    Ken

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you Log Off your computer or Sign Out of Lync you will be shown as offline.

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

• Proposed as answer by Leon Laude Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:33 AM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:38 PM
  • Hi KenS25,

Yes, if you sign out the Lync, your presence will appear as Offline to people the same as you shut down your computer, like below.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they are helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:49 AM
  • Hi Ken,

Any updates on your query?

If the reply gives you some help, please try to mark it as an answer since it will help others who has similar issue. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:26 AM
  • Any updates on your query?

If the reply gives you some help, please try to mark it as an answer since it will help others who has similar issue. :)

Kind regards,

clarkemario

Friday, September 28, 2018 2:27 PM