none
Logging Greyed out RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all this question is related to Lync 2013 and the mobility client on W8P.

When I user first gets the app and prior to logging in for the first time the settings\logging option is blue and the user can turn it on or off.

After that user signs in the option in whatever state they left it turns grey and user can not change it.  I have tried logging the account out to see if it is an option that can not be changed while logged in but the option remains grey.  I almost looks like once the user signs in a policy is put in place to not allow logging changes but I can not find anything in the cs-mobility policy to state anything in that regard.

Has anyone experienced this is there a solution or is it s bug in the w8p lync 2013 software,  I should mention that on Iphone and Android the option remains changeable.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I noticed the same after installing the latest update for WP-8 Lync 2013 Client,

it might be a bug in the update that will be fixed with the next update

If you find this helpful

please click "Vote as Helpful" if it answered your question please click "Mark as Answer"

Mostafa Eltohamy

Blog: http://Lyncdude.com  Twitter:   LinkedIn:   XING:

• Marked as answer by Dan Meeder Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:21 PM
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:03 PM