Remote connectivity issues with lync 2013 (Skype for business ) "we can't connect to server,Check your network connection and server addres, and try again later. I tried all the possible ways but not able bro figure it out how to solve this 🙁🙁🙁🙁 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm facing issue for remote connectivity for Microsoft Lync server (Skype for business ). Note : only issue with Sype for business app even - I have run the remote connectivity analyser as well but getting below error :

Couldn't sign in. Error: Error Message: The operation failed after several attempts.. Error Type: RegisterException. Deregister Reason: None.. Elapsed Time: 3943 ms.

Monday, April 6, 2020 4:15 PM

All replies

• Hi khuleyogesh,

Do you mean that the result of running remote connectivity analyzer is no problem?

Could you log in all kinds of Lync clients (desktop, mobile) normally?

According to your description, it seems that your environment has some problems.

We suggest you check if all the DNS records are configured correctly as below.

In addition, you can check if there is any related error message in Lync server event viewer.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 6:31 AM
  • Hi khuleyogesh,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 9:20 AM