none
Replication sync RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Transactional Replication job is failed. So can i restart job to resync replication?

MnSap

• Edited by MnSap Sunday, June 7, 2020 7:09 PM
    Sunday, June 7, 2020 7:08 PM

All replies

• Hi MnSap,

>So can i restart job to resync replication?

Yes.You can.

BTW,And do you find the reason why the job failed?Is the issue solved?

Best Reards.

yuxi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, June 8, 2020 6:17 AM
  • Hi MnSap,

Is the reply helpful?

Best Regards.

yuxi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:11 AM
  • Hi MnSap,

Is the reply helpful?

Do you solve the issue?

Best Regards.

yuxi

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:12 AM
  • Thank u Yuxi.

Can it resolve the issue all the time or  is there anything else i need to do?

MnSap

Friday, June 12, 2020 4:27 PM
  • Hi MnSap,

>Can it resolve the issue all the time or  is there anything else i need to do?
    Restart can not resolve the replication issues all the time. 
    You should firstly find out the cause of the issue, the troubleshooting steps as this:relational-databases/replication/troubleshoot-tran-repl-errors.Please  follow these troubleshooting steps firstly and if you also have some concerns. Please post here.

Hope this could be helpful!

Looking forward to your response!

Best Regards.

m

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by MIAOYUXI Friday, June 19, 2020 3:33 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2020 1:04 AM
  • Hi MnSap,

I'm following this case,is the reply helpful?

BR,

MIAOYUXI

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:50 AM