Lync 2013 Client - Powerpoint sharing is not working even after Office Web apps is configured. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Pros !!!

I have deployed  & configured Office Web Apps 2013  in my environment.  Tested the <a href="https:///hosting/discovery">https://<wac-server>/hosting/discovery . Certificate is working fine in my case. I got the required xml page as mentioned in TechNet. Also I have added my WAC server to the Lync Topology builder and published it.

But still I am getting the following error :

"Sorry, we couldn't upload <powerpointpresentation>.pptx because we're having trouble connecting to the service. If this keeps happening, try contacting support team."

My question is why I am getting this error even after I have deployed Office web app server and added to lync topology and publish it.  What could be the possible cause for this error ?

Regards,

Muhammed Abdulmuqtadir

Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:25 AM

Answers

• Hi,

check all the conferencing related windows services are up and running. also check the event viewer and the topology for any stooped applicatin server services.

Z-Hire -- Automate Lync User Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

• Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Thursday, April 4, 2013 1:58 PM
    Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:38 AM
  • Any update?

Please try to restart the Front End server associated with the new Office Web Apps Server.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:45 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 3:29 PM

All replies

• Hi,

check all the conferencing related windows services are up and running. also check the event viewer and the topology for any stooped applicatin server services.

Z-Hire -- Automate Lync User Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:38 AM
  • Any update?

Please try to restart the Front End server associated with the new Office Web Apps Server.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:45 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 3:29 PM