none
Lync Web App on MacBook Cant see the shared screen RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Safari - tried to uninstall the Lync web app and reinstall because it was not working-it did not solve the problem. Also tried chrome and it says my cookies need to be enabled which they are and it will not work. 

I have to use the Lync Web App for conference calls to view presentations. I currently have the most updated version of High Sierra. When I join the meetings I can see all of the information (chat etc) but can not see the presentation. It is just a blank screen. 

Any help is appreciated. Is there a fix for this or something I can download? 

Thanks in advance 

Monday, July 30, 2018 2:15 PM

All replies

• Hi jh2423,

Did you join an online meeting by using Lync Web App on macOS High Sierra 10.13 (including beta versions)and the meeting is hosted in Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013.

If so, There is no workaround yet for this problem for Lync Web App.You could refer to the following link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4045585/black-screen-during-desktop-sharing-in-skype-for-business-or-lync-web

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 1:54 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:06 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Sunday, August 5, 2018 9:18 AM