none
Lync 2010 "What's Happening Today" Notes Box RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

One of our users has expressed her interest in using the "What's happening today" Notes box to permanently display some information. This is fine, however when testing and she set's her out of office message the note is overwritten. Is there any way of preventing this behaviour?

Regards

Leon

Monday, July 6, 2015 9:52 AM

Answers

• I haven't tested personally, but have you tried navigating to Tools->Options->Personal and unchecking the "Show my Out of Office info..." checkbox?

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Monday, July 6, 2015 3:05 PM

All replies

• I haven't tested personally, but have you tried navigating to Tools->Options->Personal and unchecking the "Show my Out of Office info..." checkbox?

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Monday, July 6, 2015 3:05 PM
  • Yep - as simple as that it does the trick!

I always seem to overlook the client settings and concentrate more on the server / powershell

Thank you for you assistance

Monday, July 6, 2015 3:27 PM