which kind of SIP Trunk do you have? Do you use an SBC? Please add more info on your environment.
Luca Vitali - Skype for Business MVP | Enterprise Voice Specialist
- Proposed as answer by Alice Grace WangMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 24, 2017 5:57 AM
Hi link user graded out,
Please give us more information like Luca mentioned.
You could try the following troubleshooting methods:
- Check your configuration for your SIP trunk.
- Please check if all users had this issue.
- Use Microsoft remote connectivity analyzer test if there are any errors: https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/
Hope this reply is helpful to you.
Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact email@example.com.
- Proposed as answer by Alice Grace WangMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 24, 2017 9:51 AM
We would require more info on the gateway part,if they are not a supported gw, then few features would not be working. Please share more info about the configuration part, tcp/udp , refer is enabled/disabled etc.
Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.