none
AudioCodes 440HD error when caller hangs up RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! 

Quick inquiry regarding AudioCodes 440HD phone(s). We are testing these as potential phones for our end users. I have been experiencing an issue where if the caller on the other end of the call is the first to hang up, I will get a fast busy and the phone will display "disconnected." We are running Lync 2013 + AudioCodes Mediant 1000s. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!  

-chaz

• Edited by chaz1121 Friday, April 11, 2014 4:35 PM
    Friday, April 11, 2014 4:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did the issue only happen between the AudioCodes 440HD phone and Lync client?

Did the issue also happen between two Lync clients?

If the issue only happen with which one side is AudioCodes 440HD, you can check if you choose Enable Refer Support, if yes, uncheck it and test again.

Best Regards,

Eason Huang

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:44 PM

All replies

• Do you see this issue when it's a Lync call (peer to peer)? What firmware are you running on the 440HD?

Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.
    Blog
    Lync Validator - Used to assist in the validation and documentation of Lync Server 2013.

Friday, April 11, 2014 8:00 PM
  • Thanks for the reply, yes the issue does occur when it is a lync call. 

The firmware version on the phone is UC_2.0.3.21

-chaz

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:30 PM
  • Hi,

Did the issue only happen between the AudioCodes 440HD phone and Lync client?

Did the issue also happen between two Lync clients?

If the issue only happen with which one side is AudioCodes 440HD, you can check if you choose Enable Refer Support, if yes, uncheck it and test again.

Best Regards,

Eason Huang

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:44 PM
  • I too am having the same issue, after disabling Refer Support.
    Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:31 PM