none
How to change my activity feed via script RRS feed

• Question

• I work from home on Tuesdays and I'm tasked to change my Activity Feed (sorry if that's not the proper term) to reflect that. Sometimes I don't remember doing that and sometimes I don't remember changing the Feed to "At the office" on Wednesday. Is there a simple way to change it via script? 

Lync Activity Feed

Thanks

Friday, August 31, 2012 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can use Lync SDK for customizing mynote box in Lync.

Following MSDN URL has the class information ; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.lync.controls.mynotebox_di_3_uc_ocs14mreflyncwpf

As per my understanding , it may not be possible with script.

Thanks

Saleesh

If answer is helpful, please hit the green arrow on the left, or mark as answer.

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:04 PM
  • Thank you Saleesh
    Friday, August 31, 2012 2:37 PM
  • Hi

Maybe you can have a try:

If your Lync account is synced to your Outlook calendar, an out-of-office message will display as your personal note in Lync whenever you turn on the out-of-office notification in Outlook. So you can try to set out of office and mailtips, the informtion would be inserted in Lync contact card that is shown to your contacts.

Regards,

Kent Huang

TechNet Community Support ************************************************************************************************************************ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Edited by Kent-Huang Monday, September 3, 2012 6:34 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2012 6:34 AM