none
Problems with sign in address or logon credentials RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, I had problems with sign in skype for business,

In my company, some laptop are PUBLIC, user can take it to take meeting on Skype for Business, but when user sign in skype for business, it 's appear error

" Can't sign in to skype for business.

You didn't get signed in. It might be your sign-in address or logon credentials, so try those again.If that doesn't work, contact your support team." .

I had click " Deleted my sign in info ", right click skype on tray to close, and opened again. It's still error appear agian, I had go to location " C:\Users\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync " and deleted everything in location and started skype again, BUT impossible, I so angry, could somebody help me,PLEASE !!! 

My personal email : thaitrungnguyen.0107@gmail.com 

Thank You so much to read.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Nguyen Thai IT,

In my research, this behavior is by design if Office 365 Business is installed from your Office 365 portal.

To work around this issue, create a configuration.xml file that can be used by the Office Deployment Tool.

For more details, please refer to the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4486849/unable-to-sign-in-to-skype-for-business-in-office-365

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:11 AM
  • Hi Nguyen Thai IT,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:55 AM