none
Office Communicator - Video Display Problems RRS feed

• Question

• I've updated my Lenovo ThinkCentre monitor, AIO driver.  But when I still try and Share my Screen, the other party just sees a blur, black screen with horizontal lines across.  I can see their screen fine when they share with me.  

How can this be fixed?
    • Moved by Max Meng Tuesday, October 2, 2012 7:59 AM moving to appropriate forum (From:Outlook IT Pro Discussions)
    Monday, October 1, 2012 6:37 PM

Answers

• Our IT Dept. installed 2 more GB of memory for all of our Citrix servers, and Communicator Screen Share works now.  Thank you for your suggestions though. 
    • Marked as answer by Michael in AZ Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:54 PM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you everything is ok before you update Lenovo monitor AIO Driver?

If yes, looks like it is something wrong with the compatiblity between Lync and the driver. PLease try to update your lync client or downgrade the Monitor driver.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:08 AM
  • Our IT Dept. installed 2 more GB of memory for all of our Citrix servers, and Communicator Screen Share works now.  Thank you for your suggestions though. 
    • Marked as answer by Michael in AZ Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:54 PM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:54 PM