none
People Pane button is missing

Question

• Outlook 2016 Calendar is missing "People Pane" button in View-> Layout. The following are displayed: Daily Task List; Folder Pane; Reading Pane; To-Do Bar...how do I get the People Pane??

Thanks ion advance,

SR

Sunday, February 10, 2019 3:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please see if the box of “Outlook Social Connector 2016” is checked via clicking File > Options > Add-ins > Go… and select “Outlook Social Connector 2016” if it is not selected.

If the issue persists, please refer to the following steps:
    1. Click File > Options > Customize Ribbon
    2. Add the “People Pane” if it is not in the right pane.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 11, 2019 3:26 AM
  • Hello Aidan

I have the same issue. I'm searching for the solution for about 3 months or so, without success.

I tried what you said, but didn't worked. Do you have any idea left?

Best Regards
    Joel

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:25 PM
  • I follow all the steps but when I customise the ribbon, select all tabs, expanded View,  don't have  the people panel option there.  Was thing to upload a photo but said can't do it until account verified.

Friday, May 24, 2019 10:34 AM
  • I'm having the same issue with Outlook 2019.  The people pane has disappeared and I no longer have social connector information on the bottom of emails.  I have checked and I have the osc add-in connect but the people pane is missing from the tabs section when I tried to add it to the ribbon.

I tried to add screen shots but received a message that I can't until I'm verified.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:33 PM
  • I have the same problem.

Social Connector is enabled, and I have tried reset all under customizations - but the people pane is still missing in the list.

Office 365

Friday, June 7, 2019 1:39 PM