none
ABSconfig options greyed out RRS feed

• Question

• I have a strange issue. I'm using the May OSCreskit on a lync 2010 standard edition server. When I open absconfig the last and third last radio buttons at the bottom of the window are greyed out. All other radio buttons are available - any idea on how to get the radio buttons to be selectable?

Also I have installed CU5.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:05 AM

Answers

• Sorry,I am still without progress,seems it's a known issue of the new version of ABSconfig tool,and I don't know if there will be another update released.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:46 AM

All replies

• Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:09 PM
  • I noticed when installing an older version of ocsreskit then the option are all available - so has this been disabled in the new oscreskit version then - need confirmation on that as well please
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:47 PM
  • Hi,Daniel,

I can reproduce the issue when I installed the old version of Lync Resource Kit tool and the May update Resource Kit tool for testing on my lab,there are two items are greyed out as you screenshot shows.

I will do further research  and will let you know what I find out.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:54 AM
  • Hi Sharon

Have you managed to find out anything?

Regards

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:29 AM
  • Sorry,I am still without progress,seems it's a known issue of the new version of ABSconfig tool,and I don't know if there will be another update released.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:46 AM
  • I am facing the same issue as danielategan. Where can I get old ABSconfig tool?  

danielategan

can you please upload old microsoft Lync resource tool kit somewhere i.e. ver 4.0.7577.0?

Thanks in advance.

www.mytricks.in

Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:24 PM