none
Export inbox Emails from outlook express RRS feed

• Question

• Good evening community, i am using a windows xp OS and i want to export inbox emails from Outlook Expess(generally every info the express provide) to move them into the Outlook 2016. I tried the common solutions and everything i do the same message about MAPI appears(its a common one). Any suggests or solutions? Its a bit urgent to solve this problem because i am talking about 7.000+ e-mails objects that i need to move them on Outlook 2016. Thank everyone!
    Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:41 PM

All replies

• Although you can take help from manual solution with the help of Windows live Mail as said by travisrogers but I would you to use EmailDoctor DBX to PST Converter to export inbox emails from Outlook Express to Outlook. It's very trendy solution which does not harm originality of Outlook Express data file through the conversion. A very good option provided by software to batch export of DBX files to PST format at a time. Since you have big bundles of Dbx file, you should try this batch conversion tool to move 7.000+ e-mails  to PST at a time.

Thanks in advance !!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:40 AM
  • DBX to PST conversion is not a direct process via manual method. It is completed in two phases, given below :

1 . Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail

2. Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST file

So, follow the above steps for safe conversion. 

If its can't work then try DBX to PST Converter tool for more details please visit :- https://www.softknoll.com/dbx-to-pst-converter/

Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:28 AM
  • Hi,

With the help of Windows Live Mail you can export mails from Outlook Express to MS Outlook. In case if you are looking for any software, download Stellar DBX to PST Converter. With the help of this software you can easily convert DBX to PST and save it into new of existing PST File. Along with this, the software export DBX into Office 365 too. 

Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:58 AM
  • Outlook Express to Outlook Converter tool to migrate your OE DBX file into MS Outlook PST file format. This tool easily converts your all data email file in one time to migrate in Outlook PST file format without any loss data and no compromise with file quality. the free demo also available you can try this software. 

For more info visit: http://www.outlookexpress.tooutlookconverter.com/
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:34 AM