none
microsoft lync 2013 - fonts of other users not working RRS feed

• Question

• I have Microsoft Lync 2013 on my work computer (OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise) and it just upgraded to a new version - 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601. (I'm not sure if this info is helpful.) It has a new look, new emojis, etc. I heard that Lync is changing to Skype for Business but this seems to still be called Lync, so I don't it's Skype yet.

Before the update, when people would message me, it would be in the font/color that they set up. Now my messages and the messages I receive are in the font/color that I set up in "Options". Is there a way to fix this?

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 10:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

On Skype for Business client, Option--IM--Change Font, in this page make sure the option "Apply settings to incoming messages" is not clicked. If has been clicked, un-click it and then restart Skype for Business client to test the issue.

If the issue persists, make sure Skype for Business client update to the latest version.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:14 PM