none
View incoming mail á la Apple RRS feed

• Question

• I need to create one folder for all incoming mails from all mailbox in Outlook. I will be thankful for any idea.
    Monday, May 20, 2019 8:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Marie,

Do you mean you have multiple mailboxes configured in your Outlook, and you want all emails to these mailboxes to be delivered to the same specific folder? If this is the case, I'm afraid Outlook doesn't offer such a feature. 

You may consider to create inbox rules in these mailboxes to move all emails to the specific folder. Or you can try using a macro to achieve this. For your convenience:

How to Create a Unified Inbox View

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. )

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:57 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that we can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 24, 2019 9:49 AM