Need helps for Configuring VDI with remoteFX upon Hyper-V environment RRS feed

• Question

• All,

1)

When creating the VDI collection, I found that template VMs connected to vSwitches with dynamic IP allocation were created normally. However, the collection failed with vm configured to use a vSwitch that must be granted a fixed IP. At this time, an error message occurred that the domain could not be contacted. Are the errors that I checked correct when creating vdi collections in Hyper-V environments? Can't I create a collection with template vm that can't be assigned a dynamic ip? What if there is way to create VDI collection, What am I missing for this?

2) I have installed 2 GPU on to the physical machine for VDI with remoteFX. Both are twin and its memory is 64GB. So 128GB is available. I want to assign memory that I want to VMs dedicately. Is this possible? If yes, powershell? Please tell me how to do this.

3) If possible, I want to fix which of the two GPUs the VM will use. Possible? if yes, let me know how to. ;) As far as I have read of someone's article, it's not possible, but I am still qurious with this issue.

4)

One Hyper-V virtual host with RD Web Access, RD Connection Broker?

How do you make up your case? In the actual operating environment, the RD Web Access Role machine is located in the DMZ section, and the connection broker is thought to be the structure that connects the external-internal network, so can we do that?

Then, I think it's okay to configure Web Access and Connection Broker Role together on a physical server in the DMZ section.

How about using RemoteFX after connecting through the VPN section in front of us without a separate DMZ section?

Thanx,

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 5:11 AM

Answers

• Questions about VDI are better asked of the RDS experts, as it is a specialized installation of RDS. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=winserverTS

tim

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:07 PM

All replies

• Questions about VDI are better asked of the RDS experts, as it is a specialized installation of RDS. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=winserverTS

tim

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:07 PM
  • Thanx Tim, ;) This question has been reposted.
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:47 AM
  • Hi ,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:09 AM