none
Prompted for credentials after migrating mailbox to O365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are in the process of migrating from Exchange 2010 to O365. It is a Hybrid migration. We have only migrated a few mailboxes so far. The only issue is that each time we restart the machines and log back in the SfB client asks for Exchange credentials after we are logged into the SfB client.  If I click the X I can IM anyone and so on.

It does this on any machine we log into, so I know this is not a PC issue. We run Lync Server 2010, but I don’t think that is the issue. Note: This only affects people who are migrated to O365. It appears to have something to do with EWS. If I don’t type in my password and instead just close the prompt then I see the following in the ConfigurationInformation of the SfB client:

EWS has not fully initialized. If I type my password in then it changes to EWS Status OK. We have tried various registry tweaks but to no avail. This is not a stored password issue or anything like that.

I have a case open with MS via our O365 portal but not sure if they will help since this might be a Lync Server issue?

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:44 PM

All replies