none
Unable to take Video and audio call from external network RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

I have configured the edge server and published it from topology. I am able to do IM from external network i.e out of the office network but I am unable to take video and audio call.

When we start the audio or video call from out side the network it get disconnected with error "due to network unavailability".

Required your suggestion. 

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 11:09 AM

Answers

• Hello Team,

My issue is resoved, I did wrong configuration. When i run testconnectivity on testconnectivity.microsoft.com I found is hit my global dns record and that ip is required port is not open.

I open the port and check it again with map different ip. 

Thanks for your support. 

Monday, June 18, 2018 6:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Yogesh,

Firstly,Please turn off your fireware in your windows client or open the port TCP 50000-59999.

Then ,make sure your port TCP 443 and UDP 3478 inbound and outbound like the following screenshot.

If you have open these port,please check the av.<sip-domain> and conf.<sip-domain> in your external DNS.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:22 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:24 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, May 14, 2018 11:29 AM
  • Hello Leon Lu,

I have open all the port as per screen, but no luck.

Yogesh - Server Admin

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:32 AM
  • Hello Leon,

Please suggest.

Saturday, May 19, 2018 3:26 PM
  • Hi Yogesh,

You cannot make a A/V call ,it does not work between internal users and external users ,or the external users.or federation partners?

Did you To configure all private reserved networks as internally reachable then on each Edge Server ,please run the following netsh commands as an administrator in the Windows Command Prompt or in PowerShell.

netsh interface ipv4 add route 10.0.0.0/8 "Internal" 10.222.4.1(edge server IP) 

netsh interface ipv4 add route 172.16.0.0/12 "Internal" 10.222.4.1(edge server IP) 

netsh interface ipv4 add route 192.168.0.0/16 "Internal" 10.222.4.1(edge server IP) 

Please double check steps of the deploy the EDGE server.

http://blog.schertz.name/2016/03/skype-for-business-2015-edge-pool-deployment/

Do you have some proxy  or VPN ? If you have ,please close it and make a test.

If you have antivirus software,please uninstall it.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, May 21, 2018 9:04 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:56 AM
  • Hello Leon,

When we open all port external client to firewall bi directional then it's start working fine, all audio and video call get started, but when we open the port as per the article call get disconnected within 10 sec.

Please suggest.

also share the all port detail to open in external client to firewall and firewall to external client.

Yogesh

Thursday, May 24, 2018 10:59 AM
  • Hi Yogesh,

FE servers port

TCP 5063 5076

TCP/DUP 49152-65535

Clients

TCP/UDP 1024-65535 *

External firewall port

A/V/RTP/TCP/50,000-59,999

A/V/STUN,MSTURN/UDP/3478

A/V/STUN,MSTURN/TCP/443

Internal firewall port

SIP/MTLS/TCP/5062

STUN/MSTURN/UDP/3478

STUN/MSTURN/TCP/443

You also could refer to this link.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg425891(v=ocs.15).aspx

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:40 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, May 28, 2018 1:18 PM
  • Hello Leon,

Please find the address of my server

Internal :- 172.30.248.XXX

External :- 172.30.242.XXX

Sugeest the route in this network.

Yogesh

Monday, June 11, 2018 6:42 AM
  • Hello Team,

My issue is resoved, I did wrong configuration. When i run testconnectivity on testconnectivity.microsoft.com I found is hit my global dns record and that ip is required port is not open.

I open the port and check it again with map different ip. 

Thanks for your support. 

Monday, June 18, 2018 6:58 PM
  • <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Try to check it  with using proxy tool. I used fineproxy tool, which I bought on https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/individualproxy.html It helps you to hide or change IP address and you can get access to banned sites. Proxy app is convenient too. 
    Friday, June 22, 2018 10:32 AM