none
Unable to see presenter's shared screen during Skype meeting RRS feed

• Question

• I use Skype meeting regularly, usually with no issue, however there is one meeting series that I participate in where I join the meeting but I am unable to see the presenter's desktop (all other meeting participants are able to see).  

The participant list icons show that Jane Doe is presenting (the monitor icon next to her name is dark blue with wavy lines coming from it) and the icons show that the other participants are viewing (the monitor icon is  dark blue) but the monitor icon next to my name is grey. 

When I join through the "Join Skype Meeting" link, I see the following error message: "We couldn't connect to the presentation because of network issues. Please try again later".  I tried joining through Skype Web App, and still cannot see the presentation (although I don't get the error message, there is a "Rejoin" button where the presentation should be, clicking it does nothing).

This appears to be specific to meetings set up by one particular external organization - I have not experienced this issue with internal meetings or meetings set up by a different external organization.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:58 PM

All replies