none
organizational forms library exchange 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

we have a form that was implemented by someone who left the company and I need to update something on the form and not sure where to start. 

the way i access the form is: outlook> new items>more items> choose form and from here I select the form created

I did look at the developer tab and could not see anywhere where to update the person signature 

can someone guide me step by step

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provide suggestions about Exchange server issues. Since your issue about Outlook form is related to Outlook client side, we will help you move this case to Outlook forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:42 AM
  • Normally, when open a form, there is an option “Design This Form” under Developer tab.

What's your permission for this Organizational Forms Library? To edit other user’s forms, you may need EditAllItems permission to this public folder.

Set read permissions for each regular user

Add-PublicFolderClientPermission

Please first check permission on your side. Any updates, you can feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:06 AM
  • where is the location of organization forms library?  when I click design the form, I cant find spot for signtaure to add

when people use this form, it showing the signature of an old employee who created this form 

Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:54 PM
  • where is the location of organization forms library?  when I click design the form, I cant find spot for signtaure to add

when people use this form, it showing the signature of an old employee who created this form 

Organization forms library is saved in Public folder of your Exchange server.

What do you mean by "spot for signature to add"? Could I know which page does the signature located? The default page or P.2?

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 19, 2019 7:21 AM
  • when I look at the public folders list  I dont see the organizational form name I need to edit. 

the way i can see the form is to go to my outlook client: go to new items>more items> chose form > look in Organizational forms library   and here i can see the form name

Once i fill this form, I receive an email but it has signature of the previous employer and I want to remove that signature 

Friday, July 19, 2019 3:17 PM
  • Normally, forms should be edited on Outlook client. I try to test this on my side. If I use a form and send email to myself, I didn't see the default signature of others. I've researched a lot but haven't found any related documents.

In my opinion, as this staff has left the company, you'd better recreate a new form. So, it would be much convenience to manage these forms.

Monday, July 22, 2019 9:07 AM
  • The form was created by the person who left the company and was published to the organizational form section in outlook. That’s why it has his signature because I assume it was under his outlook profile which has default signature When I tried to edit the form it save it under my own personal forms and not the global forms
    Monday, July 22, 2019 1:19 PM
  • I researched a lot but haven't see any related documents. Can other users reproduce this issue on their personal forms folder? If yes, this issue should be related with this form. 

Normally, default signature won't be automatically added to forms. Considering this situation, you can also create a new form to workaround this issue. As we may not log on the person's account (left the company) to check the reason.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:54 AM
  • If you have other concern about this issue, you can feel free to post~

Perry

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:39 AM