none
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS - ADD AS DELEGATE BUT NOT IN MY LIST "PEOPLE I MANAGE CALLS FOR" RRS feed

• Question

• hi everybody, 

my boss gave me the full acces to his outlook e-mail box but he doesn't appears yet on my skype for business as "people i manage calls for " ? do you have an idea - i proceed as explains everywhere, in the delegates option outlook, i'm editor for all ...

thanks and regards 

Monday, February 25, 2019 2:14 PM

All replies

• hi everybody, 

my boss gave me the full acces to his outlook e-mail box but he doesn't appear yet on my skype for business as "people i manage calls for " ? do you have an idea - i proceed as explained everywhere, in the delegates option outlook, i'm editor for all ...

thanks and regards 

Monday, February 25, 2019 2:30 PM
  • Hi,

Please kindly note a delegate needs to be added both on the Outlook calendar and SFB, and then they can set up a meeting just like any regular Skype Meeting.

Also, please make sure you have full Skype for Business client installed instead of SFB basic version.

Reference:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-a-lync-meeting-on-behalf-of-someone-else-dd35d8e8-147a-4b51-abf2-9b02121ea3c3

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:18 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:09 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking if the reply is helpful with you? Please try to mark the reply as an answer if is useful as it will assist other users who have similar issues to find answer more efficiently in out community.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further help. 

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:52 PM