none
Skype for Business Meeting options does not show Attendees when trying to set Presenters RRS feed

• Question

• I have a few users who setup Skype meetings for managers as their delegates. When they initially setup the meeting they are able to use Meeting Options to set who is the presenter. At a later time (sometimes right before the meeting is scheduled to start), they attempt to go back into Presenter Options and add other Attendees as presenters. But when they open the window, both Presenters and Attendees that can be added is blank.  Meeting attendees includes individuals and Distribution Lists.

Mark Metz

Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did the issue happen on single PC or on multiple PCs?

Which version Skype for Business and Outlook did you use (2013 or 16)?

Please try to disable the SFB meeting add-in then enable it again to test the issue.

Please make sure Skype for Business and Outlook update to the latest version.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did the issue happen on single PC or on multiple PCs?

Which version Skype for Business and Outlook did you use (2013 or 16)?

Please try to disable the SFB meeting add-in then enable it again to test the issue.

Please make sure Skype for Business and Outlook update to the latest version.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:52 AM
  • We are currently experiencing this as well. We have determined that it only occurs when a meeting room (Exchange 2016 resource mailbox) is added to the Skype meeting. Web Support case currently open, but no response yet.
    Monday, February 6, 2017 7:19 PM
  • At my place of work, I am having exactly the same issue with a user. Does anyone have a resolution to the issue?
    Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:13 PM