none
Response Group IVR reporting?

Question

• Does anyone know if the callers selected IVR prompt is recorded in the SQL monitoring server? I'd like to create a report to show how many users selected option 1 vs 2 vs 3. I know I can get to this number by tracking where the calls go, just was wondering if there is an easy way to just to report on what option the user choose.

Thanks!

Monday, October 29, 2012 4:40 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this as it is not stored in SQL.
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:17 AM
  • As ALANMAD posted, this information is not stored in SQL, you can’t acquire it directly.

I think it is much more easy by the method you mentioned collecting the number of calls for all the queues.  One call recording matches an option queue.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:15 AM

All replies

• Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this as it is not stored in SQL.
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:17 AM
  • As ALANMAD posted, this information is not stored in SQL, you can’t acquire it directly.

I think it is much more easy by the method you mentioned collecting the number of calls for all the queues.  One call recording matches an option queue.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:15 AM
  • Okay, please tell me the hard way to do this?
    Friday, January 16, 2015 11:45 AM
  • I know this is an old post but for those who stumble upon it while searching Response Group IVR reporting, with MAF ICIMS it is very easy to report on this.

Please contact me for a demo or 30 day free trial so you can test in your own environment before you buy.

Cheers,

Frank Looijesteijn, MAF InfoCom, frank(at)mafinfo.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:23 AM