none
Unshare a calendar RRS feed

• Question

•  Please show me the steps to unshare a calendar in Outlook Professional Plus 2010.  Previously, I shared a calendar with a colleague by selecting "Share Calendar" from the toolbar which sent an email my colleague.  I no longer need to share this calendar.  Please assist.  Thanks.

Friday, December 18, 2015 8:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Now you don't want to share the calendar, which means you don't want the users to have the permission to view your calendar. In Outlook 2010, right click on your calendar, click "Properties".

Under the "Permissions" tab, check who has the permission to your calendar. You only need to select their names and click "Remove" button, click OK. The users then will lose the permission to your calendar.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Monday, December 21, 2015 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Now you don't want to share the calendar, which means you don't want the users to have the permission to view your calendar. In Outlook 2010, right click on your calendar, click "Properties".

Under the "Permissions" tab, check who has the permission to your calendar. You only need to select their names and click "Remove" button, click OK. The users then will lose the permission to your calendar.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Monday, December 21, 2015 6:16 AM
  • Hello,One question on this topic. When you unshare or specially if you modify the permission, does the person with whom you shared before reveives an email again ?

Thanks

Regards

Monday, October 21, 2019 11:35 PM