none
I can not remove users Lync RRS feed

• Question

• Personal Good Night,

I had a Lync running on a server and removed it from this server. I installed it again on another server. After installing I can add all users who need, but users who already had it enabled the following message appears.

Retrieve "Lync Server User" returned warnings.

"RegistrarPoll" with identity "761586643" assigned to "sip: diego@dominio.com.br" Has Been remove from configuration store.

Even getting the message above, it lists the users who were theoretically removed.

When I try to remove manually, going into action> Lync remove from server it displays the following message.

Cannont commit "Lync Server User" at this time. Check the pages for missing or incorrect data, and then try again later.

He states that the user has already been removed.

When I try to look for additions to the user again, it does not find the user.

Does anyone know how to actually remove the user so I can re additions to this new pool?

Note: I've tried to transfer the pool still can not.

Thank you in advance
    MCP - diegoapontes@hotmail.com Se for útil classifique e vote como resposta.
    Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:28 PM

Answers

All replies

• Problema solucionado.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/pt-BR/lyncserverpt/thread/f4c51cfc-2fc0-443a-adc2-c4e0549fcecf/#2219eb3d-3e94-41be-88c5-3b4c0ba00ee5

MCP - diegoapontes@hotmail.com Se for útil classifique e vote como resposta.
    • Marked as answer by Diego_Araujo Friday, May 6, 2011 3:15 AM
    Friday, May 6, 2011 3:15 AM
  • Hi, Diego,

Well, the problem has been fixed by the following command.

Get-Csus-UnassignedUser | Disable-CSUs

Description: In the preceding example, all the user accounts not assigned to the Registrar Currently pool are disabled. To this the, Get-CSUs is called, along with UnassignedUser the parameter. This parameter restricts the returned data to users who Have valid user accounts are not assigned to But the Registrar pool. That collection is then piped to Disable-CSUs, Which disables each account in the collection.

With this command, these users will be able to disable the old pool and enable the new.

And thank you for sharing!

Please remember to click “Mark As Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark As Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 1:41 AM