none
unique way of dealing to compress pst RRS feed

• Question

• Which is best technique and unique way of dealing to compress and reduce pst data file?
    Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:52 AM

All replies

• Compact PST file with reduce PST application to increase performance, Speed & save MS Outlook PST from corruption issues. Free download to compress MS Outlook PST. Compress Outlook PST and saved email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other information when they becomes over from their size limit. Large Size of Outlook Email file sometimes leads various issues and corruption is some of them. So Compress technique is unique way of dealing with large size Outlook email files through which we all can reduce the size from over size Outlook Email files.
    Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:06 AM
  • Hi Jassicaalen,

How much size of Outlook mailbox do you have to reduce? If your mailbox is not too heavy then you might reduce the size manually. There are various manual methods to compress Outlook PST file like Mailbox Cleanup, Compact Now, Auto Compact etc. Also, you can delete Archive files and decrease the file to an extent.

You can find the tutorial of all these manual methods in this useful article: https://windowsinstructed.com/compress-pst-file/

And if your PST file happens to be a huge one, then I would recommend you to go for a reliable third party tool like SysTools PST Compress Tool to compress Outlook PST file of any size. I personally have used this utility and compressed my 39GB sized data file without any data loss. 

PS: Before performing any method (specially manual techniques), take a backup of your Outlook data file. 

Pick any of the above solutions.

Hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,
    Jen

Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:57 AM