none
Camera settings OK but in a meeting the image is rotated (S4B 2016) RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Skype for Business 2016 (Windows 7 Pro)  using a Microsoft Lifecam camera.

The video settings in S4B show the proper orientation.

My monitors are configured as Portrait.  When in a call the image is rotated 90 degrees which is problematic.

2 monitors, both portrait:  The video will be rotated 90 degrees on either screen on both my side and the call recipient's side.

2 monitors:  one portrait, one landscape; landscape monitor is the Primary monitor.  The video will be rendered correctly ( not rotated) on both the primary monitor and the secondary monitor, even though it is portrait

2 monitors: one portrait, one landscape; landscape monitor is the Secondary monitor. The video will be rotated 90 degrees on both screens on both my side and the call recipient's side.

I have exactly the same situation on a second independent computer with similar hardware and also running S4B 2016 under Windows 7.

S4B 2015 worked properly.  Please advise.

P

Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Make sure Skype for Business 2016 update to the latest version to check if it could solve the issue.

If the issue persists, you may change to Skype for Business 2015 temporarily.

You can feedback on the link below:

http://www.skypefeedback.com/forums/299913-generally-available

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 5, 2015 7:58 AM
  • Is this going to be addressed; it is rather annoying.

P

Monday, October 19, 2015 6:24 PM
  • This is not going to be addressed. Microsoft have recently closed the mobile division, Skype will follow soon with other departments. That's how they fix stuff :)
    Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:10 AM
  • This is still an issue with Skype for Business. Is it going to be fix in the future?
    Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:00 AM