none
Exchange UM (2010/2016) coexistence RRS feed

• Question

• We have Exchange 2010 & SfB on premisex both. Now, we¡ve deployed Exchange Server 2016.

I've added Exchange 2010 dial plan to Exchange 2016 servers. I've launched "ExchUCUtil.ps1"

When I create user on Exchange server 2016, Skype For Business try to call to Exchange 2010 and it fails....

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Rivers,

Before you add UM dial plan, Did you confrim the prerequisites?

1. Partner application:You must insure that the Partner Application relationship has already been established between Skype for Business and Exchange.
    2. Exchange certificate: Using the Exchange Management Shell validate that the existing certificate will be sufficient for use with Skype for Business with the following Get-ExchangeCertificate cmdlet.

You could refer to the link, to check deploy steps.

http://blog.schertz.name/2015/10/skype-for-business-and-exchange-um-integration/

If you have finished all steps, Please open event view on the SFB FE server, check the ERROR event ID.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:58 AM
  • I restarted all servers and now it works fine...
    Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:13 AM
  • Thanks for your sharing.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, September 14, 2018 2:22 AM