none
Skype in Windows7 and windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• My desktop computer is running in Windows 7, I am signed into Skype on this computer, but I also have a lap top that has Windows 10. I am going on an extended vacation and I am taking my laptop which has all the favorite website for monthly payments and I would like to install Skype on it as well. Since I already have an account with Microsoft, how do I set up Skype using my same email address?
    • Moved by Garth JonesMVP Friday, March 29, 2019 12:07 AM not a CMCB Question
    Thursday, March 28, 2019 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi drhuff2,

What do you mean about Skype, Skype for Business(SFB) or Skype?

If you mean you want to login Skype for Business in another PC, normally, you could do this directly. If you could not do this, you need to contact with your SFB admin to check whether they have set policies to limit this function.

If you mean Skype, I suggest you could go to Microsoft Answers Forum to get help. As you know, our forum focus in SFB issues. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 29, 2019 2:05 AM
  • Hi drhuff2,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:34 AM