none
How do you sign out of LYNC 2010 mobile? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to shutdown the mobile LYNC app? Unlike the desktop version I cannot find an option to sign out once the application starts.
    Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to hold down the double box button to display the Option button.

The "options" button in the Lync 2010 app is displayed when you hold down the double box button in the lower corner of your screen on phones like the LG G3.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:35 AM

All replies

• On which platform?  On iPhone I can sign out via the My Info page and shut it down by double clicking my home button and flicking the application up.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:44 PM
  • LG G3 Android based phone.
    Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:57 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to hold down the double box button to display the Option button.

The "options" button in the Lync 2010 app is displayed when you hold down the double box button in the lower corner of your screen on phones like the LG G3.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:35 AM
  • How does one do this on a Samsung Galaxy S7?  The "double box" button in Android behave differently and shows the windows of the running/recent apps/tasks.
    Monday, July 11, 2016 4:17 PM
  • Hello,

On new Android versions (I'm using Galaxy S7), press and hold Back Button and you will get a prompt if you want to Sign-Out .

Regards,

Joe

Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:12 PM
  • Thank you, it works on my Wiko as well. I had never figured out how to close it.
    Wednesday, July 4, 2018 8:44 AM