none
PSTN Conference with CCE and Transfer Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support, 

Currently we have deployed CCE on customer side, We're using Mediant 800 as CCE and 1000M as SBC. 

We have PBX legacy connected with SIP Trunk in between SBC

We have 2 issue : 

1) P2P Call and invite PSTN number to conference : - Number starting from 012-xxxxxxx is able to join the conferencing, Number starting from 014/019 is unable to join conferencing. From the SFB client windows, i can see the number is joining call but the my mobile doesn't ringing at all. 

2) Transferring Call from SFB Client to PBX/SFB Client/PSTN Failed = SFB Client call PBX extension, SFB Client do transfer to other PBX number/SFB Client/PSTN. Call cannot be transferred. 

Please help me..This is POC for my customer.. 

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:45 AM

All replies

• Hi NORAFIFY,

Are there any errors when it fails in the two issues?

If 012 works while 014/019 not, I think you should compare the configuration (such as: voice policy, routing ) about them on each devices to see if there is any difference.

About the call transferring issue, I think it is better to collect the client log to do future analyze. Exit the client, clear the files under “%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\1x.0\Lync\Tracing”, reproduce the issue, and check the “Lync-UccApi-0.UccApilog” with notepad to see if there is any failure.

In another way, I think you could also try to connect with SBC device support to check if there is any issue on its side. 

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:47 AM
  • Hi Shaw_Lu, 

For 014/019 there is no error, i can see the call is calling and see the 019/014 is in the call but on my mobile side i don't received incoming call

For transferring call, it's state that cannot complete transfer. Yes i have collect logs for CCE, SYSLOG and Client Log, 

This is the Logs from CC Log : 

ms-diagnostics: 1036;reason="Previous hop shared address space peer did not report diagnostic information";Domain="XXX.com";PeerServer="sipfed.online.lync.com";source=XXX.XXX.com"

From the SysLog i saw this : 

10:20:03.073 ---- Incoming SIP Message from 172.16.0.143:5068 to SIPInterface #0 (SIPInterface_0) TCP TO(#989) SocketID(15) ----

SIP/2.0 429 Provide Referrer Identity

TO: <sip:MedABE6C0.cce.local>;tag=bcf3a7aac;epid=BCB7B1ED6E

CSEQ: 1 INVITE

CALL-ID: 3506317071652019101926@10.110.10.130

VIA: SIP/2.0/TCP 10.110.10.130:5060;branch=z9hG4bKac280397530;alias

CONTENT-LENGTH: 0

SERVER: RTCC/6.0.0.0 CCE-MediationServer

Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:43 AM
  • Hi,

Please check the CCE time is able to sync with time server. Refer to this blog.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:09 AM
  • Hi, 

I manage to solve the problem by adding some source number and manipulation on AC before sending to SFBO. 

The problem is signalling is failed when the subsequent invite message after refer includes a refer-by number not found on SFBO. This can be simply done by adding normalization rule on tenant, but we've manipulated this on AC.

Thank You

Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:36 AM
  • Hi

Is there any update? What do you mean about AC, Admin center?

Besides, “Previous hop shared address space peer did not report diagnostic information” error may be related to “Inbound PSTN called number that is either unassigned or doesn’t exactly match a User’s Line URI(E.164) in Skype for Business Online”.

Check this article.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Monday, May 27, 2019 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 7:49 AM