none
Skype for Business cannot complete Conference Video Call RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have Skype for business 2016, when I installed office 2013 I was immediately unable to start a video conference call with 3 people. 1v1 video call works fine, but a group call does not work. I have tried installing 2016 version of office and that does not work, I have tried re-imaging the workstation and that does not help. I have used my account on another machine, and that allows me to make a 3 person video call. 

There seems to be something that I am missing that allows a user to make a 3 way video call in skype that is machine specific. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Andrew

Friday, July 14, 2017 5:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Andrew551,

Based on your description, did you mean you can’t make 3 people video call with SFB 2016 and Lync 2013/SFB 2015?
    Are there any error messages when you make group video call?

For this issue, we suggest you try the following troubleshooting steps:
    1. Try to rebuild user profiles for SFB client: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com (SFB 2016)
    2. Do a clean boot on your computer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
    3. Make sure your SFB client with the latest update.
    4. If the issue persists, please try to repair office

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 17, 2017 7:13 AM