We migrated from MS Exchnage 2003 to Google Apps 6 months ago. We left our Exchange server up and running so that it has captured all mail sent to us. We have decided to return to our in-house MS Exchange 2003. Are there any tools or utilities I
can use to migrate the emails that our 160 users have sent while we were using Google apps from google apps to an in-house MS Exchange 2003 server?
Unfortunately this isn't the correct forum, this is for Exchange Online (BPOS). However I can offer some advice from my experience. Depending on how you have your google apps configured you can do a couple of things.
First, strongly consider moving to Exchange 2010 or BPOS, they offer great benefits over Exchange 2003 and are a vast difference from Google Apps.
Second, the way I would do it is:
- Bring up your Exchange environment
- Give all your users mailboxes in Exchange
- Reconfigure Outlook with Exchange (MAPI) profiles AND Google Apps POP accounts, but have all mail deliver to Exchange
- Switch your MX Record over to Exchange
- Import Google Apps PST files into the Exchange profiles either individually or using Exmerge
Microsoft führt eine Onlineumfrage durch, um Ihre Meinung zur Technet Website zu erfahren. Wenn Sie sich zur Teilnahme entscheiden, wird Ihnen die Onlineumfrage angezeigt, sobald Sie die Technet Website verlassen.