none
exchnage online activesync RRS feed

• Question

• "Good day,
    I have an email application on iOS. When mass emails are mixed up, activesync sees error 503, this is on exchnage online (office 365 business premium) on on premise all the rules.
    Can someone tell me where to find the throttling policy budget for office 365, or what other restrictions are regarding the activesync protocol.
    Thank."
    Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for visiting our forum, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client but your question is more related to Exchange online. So I'll move your thread to the dedicated forum for Exchange online.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 13, 2019 2:21 AM
  • Hi,

What's your current Exchange topology? Pure Exchange Online or Hybrid?

Here're some reference links for you:

Resource Limits

Exchange Online Limits

What’s more, I suggest you download and install Outlook for Android/IOS, then check the result.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Friday, September 13, 2019 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how the thing going now?

If you need further help, please provide more detailed information, so that we can give more appropriate suggestions.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 1:19 AM