none
Some people are not getting all the mails from outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

After some time, old people (3y in the company) started not getting some mails to their outlook mail. I checked the junk mail, deleted mail web and desktop outlook- and it's all not showing a sign that the mail was delivered, though the sender claims that it was (can see it from the sent mail list). 

Another issue I have is, that when sending a mail to a group from outlook, I don't get it to my desktop outlook client, only to the web app. 

In both cases all the settings are default, with the base settings to make the mail function.

Did anyone else had such problems? Any kind of help will be appreciated!

• Edited by Kaisinel Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:42 PM
    Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:39 PM

All replies

• If OWA works and OL doesn't try looking at the results of OffCAT: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36852 Also try another machine to see if the issue can be reproduced in OL. 

NOTICE: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Sunday, February 25, 2018 4:00 PM
  • Thanks for a reply!

I should mention, that Thunderbird client doesn't pick the mails sent to a group as well. 

OWA doesn't work for some people, because soemtimes they simply don't get an email (doesn't matter if it was sent to a single user).

Monday, February 26, 2018 9:02 AM