none
Sharepoint online news web part feed RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Sharepoint online List and I want any updates to the List to automatically create a news post in a News web part on the same sharepoint site.  Is there a setting to make this happen?
    Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You may be disappointed.

There is no such OOB setting in SPO that would auto create a new post when there is any update on a list.

Also per my test, other methods(like workflow and flow) cannot be achieve your purpose. Because there is no such an action that will create a post in SharePoint Online.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:10 AM
  • Hi,

If you think my suggestion is helpful, you could mark it as an answer.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:08 AM