none
Modern list view webpart - See all page not following the hide command bar parameter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

On my modern page, i've added a list view webpart and on the webpart configuration set to hide the command bar.
    Now, when a user clicks on the 'See all' button and the 'See all page' he sees all items but with a command bar.

Is there any solution for this?

Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Safouene, 

When you click "see all" button, it will redirect to the list.  There is no OOTB to hide the command bar for the list in modern experience. 

You can try to hide command bar menu item using SPFx extension.  

How to hide command bar menu item using SPFx extension for your reference:

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/how-to-hide-command-bar-menu-item-using-spfx-extension/

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 15, 2019 9:11 AM
  • Hi Safouene,

If a reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:06 AM
  • Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, what i'm looking for is a consistent behaviour based on the webpart view configuration.
    I want also to avoid using SPFx ...

I will submit a proposal on uservoice on the meanwhile.

Thanks,
    Safouene

Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:25 PM
  • Hi Safouene, 

There is no OOTB method to achieve your requirement. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:14 AM