none
Exchange Result Source type RRS feed

• Question

• I was going to create a new result source in SharePoint Online to Exchange. However it is not listed under the protocols. Only three are listed Local SharePoint, Remote SharePoint and OpenSearch. Is this possible in SharePoint Online? Our tenant is in the GCC so that might have something to do with it. Thanks 
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:50 PM

All replies

• Hi ozsp,

I can reproduce your issue that there is no Exchange protocol option for creating a new result source.

Per my research, there is an advisory in service health that users are unable to perform searches using multiple Exchange Online protocols as below, it might affect the performance for result source, you can check the update for this issue via Office 365 admin center->Health->Service health. I will check the update in result source if this service is health.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 6:47 AM