none
BPOS User Email Creation Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I had Exchange Online and BPOS service. Now I am keeping only BPOS. last month I tried to shift one user from Exchange Online to BPOS, the admin Panal kept giving me User Creation error. I filed Service Request and was told to delete the user fron inactive list and again create a fresh after some time, I did that also but same error, then i was told to try to create a new user which was never created before like try with "test1" but again it failed.

Now it is 25 days and no solution, every time i am told Server Team is looking into it. But they dont understand that I am loosing all incoming email for the account. 

Does any one has any email address where i can put my case and get it solved ASAP.

thanks

Rahul

Monday, December 12, 2011 7:08 AM

All replies

• Rahul, I am very sorry for your experience.  Please send an email to my personal mailbox (danielt@insecurityinc.com) and I will make sure this gets to the appropriate team to help get it resolved.
    If it wasn't difficult, it wouldn't be fun, but why's it got to be this much fun.
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:54 AM
  • Dear Daniel

Do you have any info or Update from the Server Team. Its a complete Radio Silence from the Server Team Side.

-Rahul

Friday, December 16, 2011 12:49 PM
  • Dear Daniel

Do you have any update from server Team.

Rahul

Monday, December 19, 2011 8:01 AM
  • Rahul,

Thank you for your patience.  I received your email and responded.

Looks like the server team is investigating a possible stale record in OCO from your previous subscription.  The workaround I've recommended is to create another account such as user2@domain.com and adding user@domain.com as a secondary smtp address.  This will allow you to switch the address from user2 to user1 for primary without a problem.  If this fails, you will need to wait for the OCO team to get back.

I would recommend, if you can't get a response from the engineer, to call them directly (they provide their phone number and work hours in their signatures) or their manager (provided in signatures as well).  This will get you the most immediate response and help promote accountability.

Have a great day

Dan Trautman

If it wasn't difficult, it wouldn't be fun, but why's it got to be this much fun.
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 4:51 AM