Finding the Mount Point Path RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working on creating disaster recovery documentation. The situation I'm preparing for is a lost/failure of the DPM SQL database. I'm trying to find the "Mount point path" so that I can can use Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Shell (PowerShell) to preform a DPM server rebuild.

The following query returns column headers but zero rows (no data).

SELECT *
    FROM tbl_SPM_Volume

List of columns returned (0 rows):
    GuidName VolumeSize MountPointPath VolumeSetID Usage VolumeLabel VolumeType IsMissing IsExternallyCreated IsUsableByDPM HealthStatus UniqueID

The following query returns 49 rows:

Select ds.DataSourceName, ds.DataSourceId, lr.DataSourceId, ds.ServerId, ag.ServerId, ag.NetbiosName as ServerName
    from tbl_IM_DataSource as ds
    join tbl_PRM_LogicalReplica as lr on ds.DataSourceId=lr.DataSourceId
    join tbl_AM_Server as ag on ds.ServerId=ag.ServerId

Both of the following queries return the value 49:

select COUNT(*)
    From tbl_im_datasource
    where protectedgroupid IN (
      select ProtectedGroupId
      from tbl_IM_ProtectedGroup
      where DiskIntentId is not null)

(No column name)
    select count(*) from tbl_PRM_LogicalReplica where DataSourceId IN ( select DataSourceId From tbl_im_datasource where protectedgroupid IN ( select ProtectedGroupId from tbl_IM_ProtectedGroup where DiskIntentId is not null)) (No column name) 49

I'm running System Center 2019 Data Protection Manager version: 10.19.379.0. The DPM Protection Groups show "Protection Status: OK" and "Online Protection: Enabled". DPM>Management>Online shows Online subscriptions "Status: Active". The Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent is running and updated to version 2.0.9197.0. I only have one DPM server and one SQL DPM database. The Database was upgraded from DPM 2016. If there is nothing wrong then how do I find the Mount Point Path with a friendly (human readable) related name?

Friday, November 20, 2020 10:30 PM