none
In SharePoint Online Admin Center, I have disabled Office-Graph, but I can still see Delve? What else needs to be done to disable Delve please? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

In SharePoint Online Admin Center, I have disabled Office-Graph, but I can still see Delve? What else needs to be done to disable Delve please?

This Delve still works for me at https://delve.office.com/?u=1fff93a7-3b7e-4839-91df-56b0c7272dd3&v=work

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Answers

• Hi ran009,

Yes, the Delve is different from user profile.

But when you load the user profile, it uses the Delve.

It is by design.

We cannot disable the Delve when loading user profile.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by ran009 Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:13 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi ran009,

After you disabled Office-Graph, you could wait a few minutes and refresh your page.

Per my test in SharePoint online environment, go to office 365 Admin centers-> SharePoint Admin center->select Settings->under Office graph select “allow access to the Office graph”.

After that, the Delve will display in the app launcher in office 365.

Then if I go to office 365 Admin centers->SharePoint Admin center->select Settings->under Office graph select “Don’t allow access to the Office graph”. After several minutes, the “Delve” will not display in the app launcher in office 365. 

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 2, 2019 9:15 AM
  • Hi Sara,

Unfortunately it did NOT work for me, after 24 hours, I still see My Profile button and when I click on it, I can see the full profile with all information.

Any thoughts? May be I can raise an issue with MS.

Thanks.

Thursday, May 2, 2019 7:16 PM
  • Hi ran009,

I am afraid that we cannot disable the delve when you click the My Profile button in SharePoint online.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Friday, May 3, 2019 10:24 AM
  • Hi Sara,

Sorry, I did not understand your message. All I want is to disable Delve, and doing this in settings, still did not disable it (and users can still see their profile pages).

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks.

Friday, May 3, 2019 6:09 PM
  • Hi ran009,

In SharePoint online, when you click My Profile button, it will display the user profile by delve.

It is by design.

We cannot disable Delve according to your requirement.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:31 AM
  • Hi ran009,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Monday, May 13, 2019 2:43 AM
  • Hi Sara,

Is Delve different from user profiles?

Thanks.

Monday, May 13, 2019 10:06 PM
  • Hi ran009,

Yes, the Delve is different from user profile.

But when you load the user profile, it uses the Delve.

It is by design.

We cannot disable the Delve when loading user profile.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

• Marked as answer by ran009 Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:13 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:03 AM