none
In Sp list, how to setup flow can Automatic send email when one of my sp list column value change. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a SP list. One of the column using choice Type. I want to setup a flow. Just when that choice type column change .Then will send email automatically. I find a flow template  "When an item in a SharePoint list is modified send an email". This template  work when any of the item change will send out email. I just want to send out email when I specified column change, then will send out email automatically.

Thank you

Dennis

Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Dennis,

There is no template or action directly trigger the flow based on the value of a field changes.

As a workaround, you can add the condition under the “When an item is created or modified” step and add a IF/Yes branch to send the email.

More information you can check the similar post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Trigger-for-a-field-change-in-a-SharePoint-list-sedning-emails/td-p/64012

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 9, 2019 6:50 AM
  • Hi Dennis,

Is there any update?

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer to help other community members to find the information quickly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:06 AM