none
Embedded Yammer on SharePoint Online is signed out

Question

• Hi All,

I am currently working with a client who has a SharePoint Online setup within their Office 365 environment. On the homepage of the Team Site, we have a web part script editor showing an Embedded Yammer feed from the same Office 365 tenancy.

When users visit the page, the Yammer is not appearing and asks the user to log in to Yammer. Users are all members of the group the feed is relevant to. Once signing into Yammer, the feed will appear logged in for a number of hours, or a couple of weeks in some cases and then automatically log them out. I have tried signing them in straight to Yammer (instead of SharePoint) so that the credentials for Yammer should be remembered but this doesn't appear to help.

Users have been using MS Edge and have 'Keep me signed in' selected so that they are automatically logged in to Office 365.

I understand there may be some subtleties with the passing of cookies and login tokens between SharePoint and Yammer - I was hoping somebody could help me out with this?

Thanks,
    Fraser

Monday, March 20, 2017 11:57 AM

All replies