none
How to customize the Live Meeting Invitation created from the Live Meeting Outlook Add in

Question

• I would like to change the template of the Live Meeting Outlook Add-in.

Most important is that Company Internal People should be directed to the company website for ordering software and to the company helpdesk site when searching for support.

But if possible it would be even better if we could change the invitation complete to our needs.

So if want to change this text:

---

Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting:

·         I am connecting from inside the Corporation network

·         I am connecting from outside the Corporation network

TROUBLESHOOTING

Unable to join the meeting?  Start Office Live Meeting and join the meeting with the following information:

Meeting ID:       

Entry Code:      

If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:

·         Inside the Corporation network

·         Outside the Corporation network

NOTICE

Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Peter,

As far as I know, the meeting invitation can only be customized using LiveMeeting web administration page by following the steps in this document:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc836521.aspx

Regarding the invitation template in Outlook conference add-in, we don't support any modification of it. Thanks for your understanding.

Lu Zou 

• Marked as answer by Lu Zou-MSFT Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:17 AM
    Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Peter,

As far as I know, the meeting invitation can only be customized using LiveMeeting web administration page by following the steps in this document:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc836521.aspx

Regarding the invitation template in Outlook conference add-in, we don't support any modification of it. Thanks for your understanding.

Lu Zou 

• Marked as answer by Lu Zou-MSFT Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:17 AM
    Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:05 AM
  • I'm also needing to modify this page. It is extremely unfortunate that MS makes simple customization and branding so enigmatic and elusive. It wouldn't be so bad if the messages were well constructed, but alas. This seems to be a theme with MS, take the obvious and don't do it.
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:56 AM