none
How to check the checkbox value in Save button? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem about Create custom form by PowerApp in list.

I want to add a checkbox in my form, and i don't know how to check it.

The situation that i want to achieve is:

if the submitter doesn't select the checkbox, he can't save this item.

You can know more in my screenshot:

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 3:00 AM

Answers

• Hi Carl,

Since the “Save”, “Cancel” and “copy links” buttons are not the part of PowerApps form, we are not able to set a rule which disable Save button if the checkbox is unticked.

There is a user voice for this feature, you can vote it and if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

As a workaround, you can add a submit button in the PowerApps form and change the DisplayMode to disabled if the checkbox value is false.

Reference: Making a Checkbox mandatory/required field

Besides, since your issue is more related PowerApps, if you need further help, I suggest you creating a new thread in PowerApps forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/PowerAppsForum1

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by Carl__Zhou Thursday, September 5, 2019 1:49 AM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:36 AM