Disable buttons on the meeting add-in RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I tried using the search function but I couldn't find any topics. I have the feeling the search doesn't work anymore lately, but that's another case than this question.

I start this topic because I wonder if it's possible to disable certain buttons on the Microsoft Office Live Meeting add-in bar in Outlook 2007. My company thinks Live Meeting doesn't perform well, so we decided not to use that feature. But we do like the 'Schedule a conference call' button and we'd love to keep that. It integrates very well with OCS and even external users can call into the conference with the given telephone number.

So, is it possible to disable both Live Meeting buttons (instant and scheduled) and to only keep the conference schedule button?

Thanks in advance,
    Ruud van Strijp
    Ruud van Strijp - Student, doing Network Infrastructure Design in the Netherlands. MCSE: 70-270, 70-284, 70-290, 70-291, 70-294, 70-297. Cisco: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP.
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 2:19 PM

Answers

• Hi

As far as I know, there is no way to disable the icon of “meet now” and “Schedule a meeting” without disabling “Schedule a conference call”. Thanks for your understanding.

Lu Zou

• Marked as answer by Lu Zou-MSFT Friday, July 17, 2009 8:20 AM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:31 AM

All replies

• Hi

As far as I know, there is no way to disable the icon of “meet now” and “Schedule a meeting” without disabling “Schedule a conference call”. Thanks for your understanding.

Lu Zou

• Marked as answer by Lu Zou-MSFT Friday, July 17, 2009 8:20 AM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:31 AM
  • Hi Ruud..

Please can you tell me did you find a solution to your question as im seeking the same outcome to your question.

Regards

Iain Smith

Friday, June 18, 2010 11:47 AM