none
PowerShell script to output all Quick Launch links with Link URLs and Link Titles? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

Do you have any PowerShell script to output all Quick Launch links with Link URLs and Link Titles?

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ran009,

What environment do you use?

If it's on-prem environment, you can refer to this article below:

https://blog.henryong.com/2011/05/20/sharepoint-link-reporter-using-powershell/

I'm not good at developing power shell commands, according to my research, I haven't found that existing power shell can meet your needs, maybe you need to develop your own research.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Monday, September 16, 2019 9:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by ran009 Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:11 PM
    Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:52 AM
  • Hi ,

Has the problem been solved?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:50 AM
  • Hi,

I see that the question has already been answered, but if you want a version for SharePoint Online, have a look at this solution in Technet Gallery:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Get-all-quick-launch-nodes-089c4766 

• Marked as answer by ran009 Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:12 PM
    Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:45 AM